Welcome to Sewingy.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sewingy.com. By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sewingy.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company, Sewingy.com. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the User and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves.
- Intellectual property: Unless otherwise stated, Sewingy.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sewingy.com for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Restrictions: You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations or in any way that may cause harm to the Website or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
Please note that the above templates are for reference purposes only and should be customized to suit your specific requirements. It’s crucial to consult with a legal professional to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.