Why its called Crazy Horse?
The term “crazy horse” refers not to be specific kind of animal; rather, it serves as another name for any horse leather that comes from horses with crazy hair patterns or crazy coloration. Crazy horse is easier to care for than other types of animal skin and offers a soft texture which many people find appealing.
Because the crazy horse isn’t its distinctive type of hiding, it’s typically cheaper than exotic hides which are much harder to source; however, the crazy horse does come in different grades – so make sure you’re getting quality materials! This article will help explain how crazy horses get their fancy colorations and what coat patterns mean when purchasing this material!
The buy-worthy factor of these crazy horses is pretty high, considering all the goodness it promises. These skilled craftsmen, using the finest products, have given some extra love to the crazy horse so it deserves the hype at the end of the day. And the one thing that eclipses the fearing price tag is the fact that a crazy horse leather once brought, keeps all other leather types away.
This article will help explain how crazy horses get their fancy coloration and what coat patterns mean when purchasing this material!
- Crazy horse leather has the same benefits as regular old tanned cowhide, but crazy hair patterns can offer unique aesthetics to your products.
- Crazy horse leather is easier to care for than other types of animal skin and offers a soft texture that many people find appealing.
- Because the crazy horse isn’t its distinctive type of hide or breed, it’s typically cheaper than exotic hides which are much harder to the source. However, the crazy horse does come in different grades – so make sure you’re getting quality materials!
- For the modern-day cowboy, crazy horse leather has become a popular choice for their boots, saddles, and other accessories. Crazy Horse Leather is not its type of animal.
- It’s just another name for regular old horse leather that comes from horses with crazy hair patterns or crazy coloration.
How Crazy Horse Leather is the Best:
The crazy horse leather is typically extracted from the excellent patches of the full-grain cowhide, chef’s kissed into this new form of perfection. This reborn of the crazy horse leather fulfilling promises its long life despite the timely wear and tear.
This leather type outstands the rest because of its durability and strengthened wear, and its aging-like-fine-wine qualities. Before the cowhide material is treated to excellence, there are some procedures that it still has to undergo to outshine its way to the most exquisite shelves of leather markets.
The 100% natural full-grain cowhide is usually treated with a coat of natural wax for waterproofing purposes and then, buffed and polished to give that soft silk-like touch. There are a few secret recipes the crazy horse leather undergoes before its final form.
Why Crazy Horse Leather is the Best:
The noteworthy and the exceptional point of the crazy horse skin is how it is tarnished-resistant and ages very elegantly. The incessant use and corroding, only multiply to its beauty marks, giving it a very unique rustic vintage look, as the scratching and tugging results in a subtle multi-tinged appearance.
Maturing with utter elegance, the crazy horse tends to embrace its imperfections, quite perfectly, giving it a very experienced character as the colors subside. It is also water-friendly, causing no unpleasant discolorations, and another buy-worthy factor is how our natural skin oils are another magical speck of glossiness to these almost everything-tolerant leather fabrics. These regret-proof leather articles are made to last forever and will make your investments worth it.
Fingers crossed, we can guarantee that your crazy horse leather will never betray you like other leather articles. This one knows how to deal with its worse share of times without letting you down, and only to end up looking more magnificent, as it’s never been before.